Solution for service companies
What we do
Mobile employee management takes it to the next level.
Project management, sub-project, task, work order
- Create your projects and then your tasks.
- Combine your quotes, purchases and invoices for accurate, real-time tracking of project progress.
- Manage documents, photos.
- Progressive billing on your terms.
- Mobile application per employee.
- Individual time management and validation of the manager.
- Mobile application by team leader. Time management by the manager for him and his team.
- Flexibility during absences and delays.
- Geo-located punches for validation.
Profitability by customer, project, task in real time
- Carry all the numbers for informed tracking.
- Compare submission to invoices, margins, expected time vs real time, margin… in real time!
- Service contracts.
- Hours bank contracts.
- Contracts of entrepreneurship.
Mobile unit inventory management
- Min-max management.
- Restocking by transfer from the main warehouse.
- Validating the stock when assigning tasks.
- Allocate budgets to your project managers to ensure you reach your financial goals.
- Sub-project budgets accumulated in the project budget.
- Percentage of fixed fees to reduce project budgets.
- Multiple rates per employee.
- Rate by decree.
- Report of hours worked for payroll.
- Productivity report (Hours paid vs. hours worked vs. hours billed).
- Equipment rental management
- Long-term rental with monthly billing.
- Short-term muti-rate rental (4h-day-week-month) with automatic pricing according to the most advantageous rates.
- Management of rental availability.
- Cumulative profitability of rented equipment (purchases, inital preparation, maintenance costs, rental income, etc.).
We develop relationships with our customers, then we develop their software
Needs analysis and assessment
We seek to understand you, assess your needs and value them so that you decide what is essential for your business.
Initial meetings with your team.
Tour of current needs and irritants.
Because there’s always one!
Meeting to go deeper in the details.
Detailing all of the initial points.
Questionning on your processes.
Detailed quote, point by point, with budget planned. Establishing the implementation phases.
Installation and customization
Meetings, discussions, analysis, questions to clarify and identify the details, requirements and expectations in order to develop your options so that they fit your reality.
Installing the Software base in test mode.
Connection with the accounting test company.
Development of custom options.
Validation of customized options by the customer.
Training, integration and migration
Various training methods will be offered to meet your needs.
On-site support during migration.
A partner who follows you throughout the growth of your business with solutions clinging to your current and future reality, does that speak to you?
Migration of systems.
Tracking, adjusting and planning for subsequent phases