Solution for operations management
Office furniture and equipment
What we do
Centralising data from your external applications to process everything in one place
Service Contract Management
- Multi-devices by contract.
- Base rate and rate by copy type.
- Scans invoicing enable.
- Inclusions and exclusions with a single click.
- Consumables, alerts and type of cartridges by consumables, by contract’s device.
Service call management
- Mobile application for technicians.
- Dispatch tasks to technicians by “drag-and-drop.”
- Contract inclusions invoiced “no charge”
- Exclusions invoiced upon customer’s price level Task by work order for statistics per device.
- Define whether a consumable requires a technician or if it can be installed by the customer.
- Setting customer minimums to ensure they are never running out, the system tracks cartridge replacements and deducts inventory from the customer’s device.
- Possible follow-up on drums, photoconductors and others.
A CRM module adapted to your industry
- Mobile app for representatives.
- List devices for a potential customer:
contract’s end date, monthly payment, volume by colour.
- Reminders management.
- Automatic email filing.
- Follow-up notes by topic.
Integrated alerts management
- Connectivity with copy counts tracking softwares such as Lexmark Fleet Manager.
- Specific alert thresholds by consumable (may have a different threshold for black powder, yellow, cyan or magenta.
- Before shipping, check the customer’s other devices with a simple click.
- Send or create a service call directly from the alert.
Multi-warehouse inventory management
- Inventory management of service vehicles.
- Inventory transfers from warehouse to service vehicles
- Min-Max and shortages management by warehouse (including service vehicles)
- Management by serial # and/or tag #.
Project management with specific discounts
- Define authorized suppliers of the project
- Set up to 6 discount levels and one margin per supplier and/or product-supplier categories.
- Quotes linked to the project with price calculation according to the project’s defined discounts and margin.
- Import quote details via an Excel extraction of external quoting software.
Special orders management
- Generic special order products that are linked to a supplier, their product number and list price.
- Purchase order linked to installation/delivery task.
- Receiving informations of the different purchase orders linked to the task available within the dispatch interface
Mobile installations' management app
- Time and travel management for the team by the team leader.
- Receiving goods at the installation site.
- End-of-day step to identify what has been done and what remains to be done.
- Electronic signature.
We develop relationships with our customers, then we develop their software
Needs analysis and assessment
We seek to understand you, assess your needs and value them so that you decide what is essential for your business.
Initial meetings with your team.
Tour of current needs and irritants.
Because there’s always one!
Meeting to go deeper in the details.
Detailing all of the initial points.
Questionning on your processes.
Detailed quote, point by point, with budget planned. Establishing the implementation phases.
Installation and customization
Meetings, discussions, analysis, questions to clarify and identify the details, requirements and expectations in order to develop your options so that they fit your reality.
Installing the Software base in test mode.
Connection with the accounting test company.
Development of customized options.
Validation of customized options by the customer.
Training, integration and migration
Various training methods will be offered to meet your needs.
On-site support during migration.
A partner who follows you throughout the growth of your business with solutions clinging to your current and future reality, does that speak to you?
Migration of systems.
Tracking, adjusting and planning for subsequent phases